A new version of Realnames is out. We fixed some bugs with namespace detection, cleaned up the license and got rid of some warnings.
* custom namespace regex (thanks Cweiske)
* STRICT error with STATIC (thanks Vgold)
* removed contrib-agreement, consensus in discussions indicate it’s
uneeded to remain BSD in shared environment.
* some progress is being made into core-features for name display, expect
some future version to support things like sorting based on realnames (thanks Daniel Friesen)
* version 0.3 misreported version as 0.2.1, now 0.3.1 (oops, again)
* Consensus is that performance could be an issue using current methods. I am currently working
on a 2-pass version of the extension to address these issues that will be released as soon as
it is ready.
* svn trunk 2011-12-26, stable 1.18.0, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.5